Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2015

And the winners of Challenge #4 ~ Sassy ~ are:

We are so pleased to see more entries than ever before - please let all your crafty friends about our little challenge!  The downside is now I have to choose a winner and top 3! Not an easy task with such sassy and fun entries.  However, it must be done, so here is the winner and the top 3:


WINNER of the Alleystamp $20 Gift Certificate

Top 3 Picks (in no specific order)



Please don't forget to grab your winners badges (found HERE). 

Cornelia please email me (Christi) at StampinDiva at Yahoo dot com with the subject Challenge 4 Winner, complete with your mailing address and I will forward your info on to Alleystamp so you can collect your $20 gift certificate. Congratulations everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. concrats to Cornelia,
    think she can´t answer in case of an Eye problem
    - see here ~ maybe you will hold the Prize for her ???
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up! There will be NO problem holding her prize, but we would like to email it to her so the sponsor can make record of it - can you (or do you know of anyone) who talks to Cornelia so they could let her know? Please let me know - StampinDiva@yahoo.com ~ Thank you SO much ~ Christi DT & Prize Coordinator

      Delete
    2. I think her husband can read my Mail... I have sent her mail that she won here..she is at the same DT member with me...hope you will get soon email from Her Husband if not ask me I will give you her mail addy...she is a talented lady...:)
      Congrats to Pia too and thanks for bring me and Cornelia here to the lovely challenge :)

      Delete
    3. will going to mail you Christi

      Delete
  2. Hi Ladies, I'm thrilled to have won the challenge!! Unfortunately, I'm out of commission with eye problems (my son is typing this) but I'll sure enjoy my prize when my eye has healed. Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.